One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Tuesday 3 August 2010

A Touch of Magic!

Hey Girlies,
Hope you're all have a tremendous Tuesday!

I wanted to share with you all a thought on a new concealer I have been using for the past few days and I'm pretty impressed with the results!

I purchased L'Oreal's True Match Touche Magique Concealer from Boots for £6.99. It was true to my skin tone and covered blemishes and dark circles under the eyes pretty well! The colour blended really well and after using under my foundation, my skin looked a lot clearer.

Touche Magique Concealer comes in a 'wand' like shape with a brush which made the application super easy.

It comes in 6 shades so you're bound to find the one for you and I've found I don't have to use a lot in each use so it should last me a long time!

But what do we think girlies? Has it worked its magic on you? I love your comments so go right ahead and leave me one!

Love and Tickles

Ruthie

XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. I have this concealer too, I love it! I mostly use it under the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this concealer i would definatly rate it :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments lovelies!