One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Sunday 28 November 2010

The Bzzzz of Burt's Bees Lip Balm

Hey lovelies!

Hope you've all been having a lovely weekend!
The snow has been pretty amazing, and hoping it will stick around for a white Christmas, but on the down side, with the winter weather, it can wreak havoc with with lips leaving them dry and sore. So of late, I've been reaching for Burt's Bees Lip Balm with Mango butter! A nice exotic scent if you're getting the winter blues!

It is 100% natural and 'specially formulated' with Mango Butter. It leaves lips smooth, nourished and hydrated. The balm is easy to apply and sweeps over lips with no problem. Packaging is nice and small so ideal for your pocket or bag and at a price of £3.49 I think it's a decent price. I feel I'll bee (sorry I couldn't resist!) getting my money's worth.

Which Burt's Bees products are your favourites! Love your comments so leave me one!

Love and Tickles

Ruthie

XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. This is easily my favourite product from them!
    loving this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Radiant Makeup!
    I think this is one of my faves too!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments lovelies!