One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Wednesday 15 December 2010

An Ode to Ben & Jerry's Frozen Yoghurt!


When I open up your lid and look in all delight,

I cannot wait to get stuck in for I know that you are light.


From your creamy cherry yoghurt to your chocolate chunks galore,

Even after the tubs finished I'm still hankering for more.


I remember our first meeting, so fondly I do tell

After all this time I know you still have served me well.


To the movie nights we've spent together, the laughter and the tears.

The fun to still look forward to in up and coming years.


Cherry Garcia you are my fave, there is no doubt about that,

Besides the added bonus that there is no added fat!


I know this is steering off the basis of my blog but when you mix boredom with a love of Ben & Jerry's, this happens!

Hope you enjoyed!

Love and Tickles

Ruthie

XOXOX

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhhhhh i love cherry garcia too, especially when tesco have it half price (which they did last week, dunno if it is still on but if it is i want more!)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments lovelies!