One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Wednesday 16 February 2011

My Nail Of The Day!

Hello lovelies,

Hope you're all having a super day!
Today I'm showing you my nails of the day with a colour I'd never really seen before! It's the School Skirt shade in the With Love range from Accessorize! I'd never tried any of their nail polishes before but I absolutely love this grey shade and I'm excited to try other colours they have as well!

It comes in a 10ml bottle and costs £4 which I think is a really good price. It dries quickly and leaves a high gloss finish so I'm not needing to use a top coat to add shine.

I really love this polish and it's a perfect shade for this time of year!

Anyone else tried the With Love range? What did you think?

Love and Tickles

Ruthie

XOXOX

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour! I really need to check out the Accessorize range, I've heard so many good things about it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks super pro! great blog now following on twitter also : ) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jennie - Thanks sweetie! You must have a look, they have some really lovely colours! xxx

    @Miss Jones - Thanks lovey! I'm following your blog and twitter too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments lovelies!