One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Avon Nail Experts Liquid Freeze!


Here is a review on another product from my Avon Haul a bought a couple of weeks ago. This product is the Nail Experts Liquid Freeze Spray. But was it any good?

Well I am pleased to say that it did indeed step up to the plate and deliver good results and you only need to use a couple of sprays each time. Once I sprayed it on my wet nails and left for around 20-30 seconds I was good to go! The spray is a little oily once on my hands but once washed off it's fab! Perfect when you're in a rush but want to get glam nails! I use this all the time now, it saves sooo much time and I also think it helps keep nail varnish on for longer! At a price of £6.00 its definately worth trying!

Anyone else tried this product? Leave a comment and let me know what you thought!

Love and Tickles

Ruthie

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments lovelies!