One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Thursday 22 April 2010

Just the Solution!


I came across another fab purchase from Avon the other day in the form of a day and night cream! I have combination skin so I have an oily T-Zone and dry cheeks etc. So when I saw this product I just had to have!

It's called Solutions Complete Balance which deals with problem areas fast and effectively! The Day Cream is oil-free, has SPF15 in it and helps mattify the T-Zone whilst adding moisture to dry areas while the Night Cream is in a gel form which hydrates skin whilst you sleep but not making your face oily and greasy!



I have only been using this Solutions AM to PM for a couple of days now but already I'm seeing results! I wake up with a more matt finish , keeps my skin moisturised without feeling oily! I really recommend this cream to anyone else who also has the problem of combination skin!

But the range doesn't stop there, you can also get Maxium Moisture, Total Radiance and Ageless Results!

Anyone else tried anything from the Solutions range? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Love and Tickles

Ruthie


XOXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments lovelies!