One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Wednesday 5 May 2010

NOTD!

Hey girls,

Just a quick post on (yes, again!) Avon's Nailwear Pro in "Luxe Lavender"!

Firstly I would like apologise for the very bad quality of these pictures! For some reason my camera is only wanting to take blurry pictures at the moment until I can figure out how to fix it! This nail polish does look a lot better in real life but just to give you an idea:



I am really liking this colour of nail polish, it's really pretty and is perfect for Spring/Summer! It contains diamond dust and acrylic which strengthens and adds shine. At only £4 it's an absolute steal! You can get these in all kinds of shades, including Viva Pink, Cherry Jubilee, Midnight Plum and Vintage Blue!

I've had this on for a few days and it hasn't chipped, I haven't had to re-do or apply any more and for only a coat of two it's stayed on really well! I am really impressed with Avon's nail polishes, they are purse friendly, don't chip and dry very quickly!

Anybody else got any Avon Nail Polishes? What's your favourite shade? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Love and Tickles

Ruthie

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments lovelies!