Hey my lovelies,
Hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday!
So I thought with it being a brand New Year I would do a quick post about some products I really enjoyed using in 2010! It will be interesting to see what items will catch my attention this year!
This is in no particular order but first:
1. Batiste Dry Shampoo - This has been my staple must-have and have used plenty of this over last year. It's perfect for those quick fixes, smells great, my favourite being a toss up between Boho and Tropical and getting them in travel size means I can always have it with me! I look forward to seeing what other scents will be brought out in the future!
2. Erase Paste - I think this has to be my favourite concealer and have used plenty over 2010. I only need to use a little bit and the creamy consistency covers blemishes and dark circles a treat!
3. Prestige Skin Loving Mineral Foundation - I really enjoyed using this product and am using it under my liquid foundation to keep it put for longer and as a result have also had clearer skin. Will be adding this to my list to buy again when it runs out!
4. Ecotools Brushes - I love using this product as the brushes are really super soft and natural. I have the powder, blush and eyeshadow brush and it's made applying my makeup a lot easier! I will definately be adding to my Ecotools collection!
5. Maybelline Eye Definer Liquid Eyeliner - Sometimes it's fun to create really dramatic eyes or adding feline flicks and I've found using this product really easy to do. With the pen style eyeliner it makes applying it neat and precise making bold, beautiful eyes!
What products were your favourites in 2010? Leave me a comment let me know!
Love and Tickles
(Picture from weheartit.com)