One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Thursday 13 January 2011

Sweet Dreams With Johnson's Dreamy Skin Facial Night Moisturiser!

Hey lovelies,

Hope you're all having a terrific Thursday!


Today I wanted to share a quick post with you on Johnson's Dreamy Skin Night Moisturiser for the face!

Since I've been using this dreamy cream my skin has been radiant, soft and moisturised and the moonflower-enriched fragrance 'known for it's relaxing properties' is perfect to help you get a good night's sleep!


It's rich and creamy formula is light and easily absorbed into the skin and in the morning my skin feels a lot softer and smoother!

This has to be one of my favourite night creams I've used and definately has the best fragrance!

Has anyone tried anything from the Dreamy Skin range? Did it give you dreams or nightmares? Leave a comment and let me know!

Nighty night!

Love and Tickles

Ruthie

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments lovelies!