One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Avon's Ultra Colour Rich Extra Plump Lipstick!


I am a real sucker for plumping lipsticks so when I cast my eye over Avon's Ultra Colour Rich Extra Plump Lipstick I was smitten! The lipstick is so soft and easy to apply it simply glides over lips leaving a lovely colour! I love that it doesn't dry my lips out leaving them nice and soft and also contains SPF15. The shade I got is called Crystallized Coral and it's quite a natural looking colour which means I can wear it both day and night!

The lipstick comes with a centre core where the magic happens! When you instantly feel the tingly sensation you know its working, leaving you with plumper, fabulous looking lips!



Hopefully you can see the colour well from the swatch I took on my hand. It's really such a lovely colour and can easily be used as part of an everyday look! The Ultra Colour Rich Extra Plump Lipstick also comes in many other shades including Radiant Rose, Dazzling Pink and Plum Sparkle. I'm loving this product so much I might also add those to my collection!

Anybody got any favourite lip plumping lippies? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Love and Tickles

Ruthie

XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. This looked so gorgeous on you the other day I'm either going to get my own or steal yours because it's lovely!

    May
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nominated you for the sweet blog award http://pandezpandez.blogspot.com/2010/04/sweet-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments lovelies!