One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Thursday 26 May 2011

Message In A Bottle...

Hello lovelies,This feels very strange writing on my blog after such a long time and I apologise for my lack of regular posts (please forgive me!)

Things have been rather hectic lately and then experiencing technical difficulties hasn't helped either!

It was just to say that I am still around and will be trying my utmost to keep the posts coming for you all!

I have been thinking of launching a Summertime Giveaway if I reach 200 followers so watch this space folks!

If there is anything that you would like to see more of on my blog then please let me know as I would love hearing from you all! You can get in touch with me via my Twitter, leave a comment or email me!

Hope you're all well and I'm enjoying catching up on all your beautiful blogs!

Love and Tickles

Ruthie

XOXOX

(Image from weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments lovelies!