One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Friday 12 March 2010

Here Are A Few Of My Favourite Things.....!

Hey lovelies! My sister May and I thought it was about time we did another collaborative post and both thought it would be an awesome idea to talk about our top 10 favourite looks!

Here are my top 5 Favourite in no particular order:

Nude Eyes – I like using Too Faced, New Romance Face Palette to achieve this look.

High Gloss Lips – I love glossy lips. I like to use Estee Lauder Pearl an everyday gloss.

English Rose – to get a subtle English Rose blush look, I like to use Benefit’s Dandelion.








Shimmery Eyeshadow – I love all things sparkly! I use Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol II eyeshadows to get this look.

Plum Lips – for a rich, dramatic look I like to use Benefit’s Ms. Behavin’.

Thanks for reading!

To get the other half of this post check out May’s at http://www.maylovesmakeup.blogspot.com/

Love and Tickles

Ruthie

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments lovelies!