One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Wednesday 3 March 2010

My Dirty Secret....

I love getting my hands on time saving products particularly dry shampoo. I usually use Batise but recently I have been using Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo. You get 300ml for around £10 but depending on what store you go to it can vary in price. The can has lasted me for ages! I don't need to use a lot to acheive the desired result of fresh, clean smelling hair! It's not as white and powdery as Batiste and it has a lovely fruity smell! I also really love the packaging with this product!




I would definately recommend using this product as it does last for ages, you don't need to use very much and it keeps your hair looking fresh and awesome!
Love and Tickles
Ruthie
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments lovelies!