One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Plump It Up!

I'm never sure if lip plumping glosses actually work but I was pleasantly surprised when I bought Sally Hansen's Lip Inflation in Sheer Blush. As soon as I put in on I instantly feel the tingly sensation of it working and my lips do seem a lot fuller and plumper whilst also leaving a gorgeous tint to my lips! Another good thing about Lip Inflation is that it smells of strawberry and cream Campinos! (remember those anyone?!) It's really easy and smooth to apply and doesn't feel sticky or dry my lips out. I really love this product, and would definately recommend trying it out!




Anyone got any glosses that they can't live without? Leave me a comment and let me know!


Love and Tickles


Ruthie


XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments lovelies!