One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Roll Up For Garnier Eye Roll On!


I sometimes find it a bit of a mission to find an under-eye cream that actually works! Many I have found just mask dark circles leaving a white residue under the eye. So whilst scanning around I came across the Garnier Eye Roll On and I have been using it for ages, I wouldn't swap it for any other type of under eye product! What I liked about Garnier Eye Roll On was that it wasn't a cream and I didn't have to 'dab' under the eyes, it is a roll-on so it is so effortless and is easy to use to 'wake-up' tired looking eyes, especially on the move. It is a clear solution so it's never obvious that you have used it and the roll on effect instantly soothes, refreshes and hydrates your eyes. I really love using this product because it is so handy to use and I actually got results! It didn't work overnight but after about a week or so I did see the difference. I buy mine from Boots at £9.99 and I find it does a much better job than other more expensive brands!

They have now brought out a new tinted eye roll on so it would be interesting to see if anyone has tried that one? Leave a comment and let me know what you thought!


Love and Tickles


Ruthie

XOXOX

1 comment:

  1. I heard this wasn't that good but maybe you need to use it over a few days to get the full benefits. Just to let you know I'm awarding you the Sunshine Award on my blog

    May
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments lovelies!