One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Thursday 18 March 2010

Until Pay Day......

After one of my frequent trips to Superdrug with only a £1 to my name and in desperate need of some lip balm, I managed to find a brill lip balm for only 79p!! I thought I'd give it a go as I had nothing else (and no other money) to use. I got the 'Little Green Tin' from the range which comes in 3 colours and 3 different scents and mine was in yummy apple! It was enriched with Aloe Vera which made my lips soft straight away and I found I didn't need to keep re-applying as I sometimes have to do with cheaper lip balms. I also thought it did the same job as Vaseline which at around £1 more expensive, I definately have the better deal! I will probably try the other 2 in the range when this one runs out but I don't feel I need to replace this with any other more expensive product. At 79p you can't go wrong!



Anyone got any lip balms they can't be without? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Love and Tickles

Ruthie


XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments lovelies!