One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder




Urban Decay was never a brand I had come across before until I was bought the Urban Decay Volume II eyeshadow set from my sister. Now I don't know where I would be without it! From its pretty packaging to its vast range of 16 different eyeshadows there really is something to suit everyone. Volume II is a set that you can use everyday as it has colours suited for a more natural look (I use shades YDK, Sellout and Nylon) to shades more suited for nights out (Gunmetal, Misdemeanour and Jinx). The set also includes 'Eyeshadow Primer Potion' which keeps your eyeshadow staying put throughout the whole day and stops creasing as well as two shades of eyeliner (brown and black) to create any look you desire. If you're not sure where to start though there is a 'secret compartment' under the lid which has a booklet to show you new looks you can try as well as a mirror to check out the finished result! I truly would recommend Urban Decay Volume II if you love experimenting with new looks and different colours and also makes a great gift for someone mindful of makeup. At a price of £27 it may seem rather expensive but in my opinion for what you get for your money it could work out a lot cheaper than buying the eyeshadows, liners and primer seperately and the set will last a long time.

Love and Tickles

Ruthie

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments lovelies!