One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Thursday 25 February 2010

Garnier Clean & Soft Complete Cleansing Milk


After all the reviews about the makeup to put on, I thought it may be time to do a quick review on the best way I find of taking it all off!

After the fun of putting on my makeup I hate the part where I have to take it all off again! I have being going through endless makeup removers until I came to this one and now I rarely use any other! I always prefer cleansing lotions as opposed to face wipes which I find never fully takes my makeup off, leaving me with panda eyes and also irritates my skin. The main reason why I was drawn to this particular product was because it was for dry, sensitive skin. Enriched with rose extract (which smells lovely!) it left my skin feeling soft, smooth, clean and refreshed and didn't feel oily. I don't have to use a lot of this product either so it does last (each bottle contains 200ml). I bought Garnier Clean & Soft Cleansing Milk from Superdrug for £3.12. I would definately recommend this product to anyone who wants a makeup remover that doesn't irritate and gets ALL makeup off. A definate must-buy!

Love and Tickles

Ruthie

XOXOX

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna try this, I love anything that smells of roses and if it suits your skin it probably will suit mine too! I'm a face wipe fiend as you know!

    May
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments lovelies!