One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Tuesday 16 February 2010

We're Off To See The Wizard!


Soap & Glory's Wizard of Flaws is a definate must have in your makeup bag. It quickly fills in lines and reduces the look of dark circles under the eyes. It comes in a pen similar to the YSL Touche Eclat and can work it's magic by making you look more wide awake and covers up any red areas. I really liked this product as with its luminous formula it instantly made my face look brighter. I used it before I put on my makeup but if needed I could also touch up any areas after makeup had been applied. It is very easy to apply with the brush and you can put the desired amount on with ease. This product has my seal of approval especially after late nights or when your skin needs a little boost!


Love and Tickles


Ruthie


xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments lovelies!