One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Friday 26 February 2010

Quickfire Round!

40 Beauty Questions

I saw this tag on my sister's blog and it looked like fun so thought I would have a go!

SKINCARE
How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice a day.
What skin type do you have? Combination
What is your current facial wash? Clean and Clear
Do you exfoliate? Yes
What brand do you use? Neutrogena
What moisturiser do you use? Amie Morning Dew
Do you have freckles? Yes but you can't really see them anymore now that I'm older and I wear makeup
Do you use eye cream? I did for a bit, it was Benefit's Eye Con, it was pretty good (May do a review!)
Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I seem to at the moment! It's driving me mad!
Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Nope.

MAKE-UP
What foundation do you use? MAC Studio Fix NC15. The shade is perfect and it lasts all day!
How about concealer? Again from MAC to match my foundation.
What do you think of fake eyelashes? I think they look good but would never be able to put it on myself.
Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? I did hear about it but I never seem to do it.
What brand of mascara do you use? Max Factor's False Lash Effect although Bad Gal by Benefit I find is equally good.
Sephora or MAC? I would have to say MAC
Do you have a MAC Pro-card? I didn't know about this but I may need to look into it!
What makeup tools do you use in make up application? At the moment I am using a foundation brush but have been known to use sponges. I use powder brushes and brushes for applying eyeshadows etc.
Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Urban Decay Primer Potion. It's fantastic and keeps my eyeshadows staying put!
For the face? I tend to use La Base by Lancome
What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)? Don't really have one seeing as I have the Urban Decay eyeshadow set it's sooo hard to choose. I like to experiment with lots of different shades.
Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Both
How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Not so much with eyeliner but a mascara wand? Yes!! ( I hope I am not in the small minority when I say this)
What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I've not tried them.
Do you use mineral makeup? Nope.
What is your favourite lipstick? I don't tend to wear lipstick.
How about lipgloss? I have some really nice Tutti Cutti lipglosses, nice and sparkly!
What is your favourite blush to use? I don't have one.
Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No, I like to try my makeup out before I purchase it.
Do you like drugstore makeup? Yep.
Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) No.
Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yeah! It sounds really fun! Would love it!
Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? No, unless I'm in a mega rush!
Name a makeup crime that you hate? The wrong shade of foundation!
Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones? I like using both!
Which celebrity always has great make up? This is a tough one, but I do love Dita Von Teese's makeup.
If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? I would probably never leave the house! Erm....I think maybe mascara.
Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I could but I wouldn't really want to! Lol.
Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? No way!
In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I am loving MAC makeup at the moment but I do like Benefit too!
What do you think of Makeup? Absolutely love it!

Love and Tickles


Ruthie

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments lovelies!