One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

One Redhead's Blog About All Things Makeup, Fashion And Beauty Related

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Sister Act!



My sister May Loves Makeup and I thought it would be fun to do a collaborative post of a hair product we both frequently use even though our hair types are different

Here’s my review on Dumb Blonde Smoothing Stuff:

If you’ve never had these products before, don’t let the name fool you, this isn’t just for blondes so it won’t deposit any colour, it purely leaves your hair silky smooth and soft after styling. Perfect for when your hair is needing a little TLC. As we are in the winter season and hair can suffer badly from the weather I found that this helped stop frizz and flyaways and always helped keep straight styles in place. As I have thick hair some finishing products can leave build up but with Smoothing Stuff I didn’t find this to be the case. This product is very handbag friendly so if ever you need a touch-up, you can do so quickly and easily. Dumb Blonde Smoothing Stuff lasts for ages and I found you only need to apply small amounts. Another thing I love about this product is that it smells of strawberries so whilst doing its job it leaves your hair smelling gorgeous!

And now for May's review:

Smoothing Stuff (₤7-₤10 depending on where you go) was first recommended to me by my hair dresser and I use it almost every day. My hair has a tendency for split ends and flyaways and after I’ve straightened my hair this is the best thing to smooth down my tresses and leaving my ends looking like they’re in good condition. My hair gets fuzzy and kinky when it’s damp outside and smoothing stuff does a good job of combating this when I’m out and about. One of my favourite things about this product is that my hair still looks clean when I’m wearing it and a little goes a long way. I love the scent of strawberries that wafts around me when I’ve got smoothing stuff on and I always get comments on how great my hair smells too (my boyfriend loves it!)

So that's our first collaborative post, it may not be our last so watch this space and thanks for reading!

Ruthie and May

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments lovelies!